Saturday, August 4, 2007

Full of high sentence, but a bit obtuse (nat)

I decided to add a blog for my book reading and movie watching projects. The lists on the side of the other blog are getting too long and there seems to be no way to only show part of them while linking to the rest of the list (well, there may be but I don't know how to do it and am tiring of trying to figure it out). And those lists are starting to annoy me with their length not to mention that I should write more than a quip about what I've read and watched if it's really to be useful (more for me than anyone else really). So I'm going to blog on books and movies here. And I think this is the first real sign I'm getting bored after finishing the dissertation . . . I'm signing myself up for a writing project.

No comments: