Monday, July 5, 2010

Hotel for Dogs (2009)

Dogs! Lots and lots of dogs! I totally want to OWN the Hotel for Dogs. Except I don't want to offer services for other people's dogs. I want all of the dogs to be mine and, ok, my friends' dogs, too.

This one is cute enough. It's meant for children and is written as such and the child actors act as such. The adult cast is great and complements the children well without overpowering them or obviously out-acting them which can be a hard balance to strike

Did I mention the dogs?

Meanwhile, this was based on a novel written by Lois Duncan? I read a lot of Lois Duncan when I was young but it was all horror.

And, finally, there were lots and lots of dogs. Including a bulldog that I want to live at my house where I shall have a whole pack of stubby legged dogs.

No comments: